New courses with limited spaces starting on February 6th 2022
Contact us now for details and to reserve a space
Agility is one of the most popular dog activities in the UK. It is an activity that requires great teamwork between handler and dog. Working with your dog in agility produces a unique bond between the two of you, continually building rapport as you advance both human and canine skills. At Agility Nuts we aim to help you maximize this experience, whether you just wish to have fun or compete.
We provide supportive and relaxed indoor and outdoor training environments with a Agility Club Approved Instructor. Small classes are used to optimize training and practice opportunities. Training and techniques are tailored to specific handler/ dog needs, including options for dogs that can be reactive or have difficulty in focussing.
As members of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers all our training methods are reward based.
Our training includes:
- Consistent communication with the dog; optimal use of reward based training
- Focus work and start line discipline
- Independent competent obstacle performance
- Training and application of handling according to Greg Derrett system, one of the world’s most successful handlers and trainers
- Consistent contact performance
- Consistent and advanced weaving skills
- Jumping techniques and training grids
- Distance training
- Course analysis
We can offer classes appropriate to your level:
Private sessions are also available:
For more details on all classes including times and prices contact Pen Sensky